Elders provide spiritual/cultural services with an aboriginal healing plan focus such as:
- Individual and group support services and counseling to address issues such as family violence, sexuality, cultural identity, spiritual healing, social skills, achieving independence, trust, identity oppression, making new roots and sharing circles.
- Listening to healing tapes, followed by discussion, viewing videos that promote aboriginal wellness, storytelling, singing, drum playing, etc.
- Services with an outreach approach through various local communities.
- Sweats, dancing, pow wows, etc.
- Visit community places that promote custom and cultural awareness such as walking paths, caves, gathering medicines from the forest, ceremonial grounds, drum making and using traditional medicines (ie sweet grass, sage, mullen).