Probation Outreach Program
Receiving referrals from Kelowna Community Corrections and under the direction of the Probation Officer, the Probation Outreach Program assists individuals on probation to comply with their legal orders and to follow through with planning. The Probation Outreach Program provides community support and monitoring to address the identified needs of the client that are determined collaboratively between the Probation Officer, the client, and the Probation Outreach worker. Specific support of the Probation Outreach worker includes:
- Meeting clients on a scheduled and regular basis,
- Supporting pro-social and recreational activities to facilitate rehabilitation and reintegration,
- Assistance with developing independent living skills,
- Support to acquire or maintain housing,
- Assistance with paperwork to access resources such as the transit pass or PWD application,
- Assistance with employment/occupational pursuits,
- Support attending probation and psychologist appointments.
Referrals: Are referrals are made exclusively by Kelowna Community Corrections.
104-1456 St. Paul Street, Kelowna BC
Program is funded and works in partnership with the BC Ministry of Justice: